I mentioned in 2 Minutes the other day that longtime Lawrence business Priscilla Candies would be closing unless a new owner steps up to buy from retiring owners Harriet and Norman Cooper. Bill Kirk has the full story in today’s Eagle-Tribune and I polished off video footage from my visit to Priscilla the other day to give you a better look at the operation. It’s truly a great tradition the Coopers had been keeping alive.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Most Recent Comments
Josh777: I miss Jen so Much. Still think about her all the time and wish I had some way to contact ...
Noah R. Bombard: No, this looks squarely at the tornado of '53 and the personal stories by and with Telegra...
Pam: Also, any references to the Hurricane of '38? It came north to Worcester from RI. Public...
Pam: That's awesome and I can imagine he appreciates being quoted!...
- Online commenting for dummies
- Do you know why we celebrate Patriots’ Day?
- ‘Local’ isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- Social media burnout and the importance of unplugging from the beast
- For much of your audience, social media is your new homepage
- Talking about the Telegram and covering news in Worcester
- 42 Miles of Hell; The Story of the Worcester Tornado of ’53
- Bad source info in Boston Marathon bombing illustrates difficulty covering developing news
- Personal information of Vudu subscribers stolen
- Facebook likes for major New England newspapers