I mentioned in 2 Minutes the other day that longtime Lawrence business Priscilla Candies would be closing unless a new owner steps up to buy from retiring owners Harriet and Norman Cooper. Bill Kirk has the full story in today’s Eagle-Tribune and I polished off video footage from my visit to Priscilla the other day to give you a better look at the operation. It’s truly a great tradition the Coopers had been keeping alive.
0Topless cyclist is challenging more than just the law October 23, 2013 Featured Articles
1Moxie sports “new” label; crusty New Englanders appalled October 9, 2008 Featured Articles, In the News
Most Recent Comments
Ed Burns, Sr.: Feel free to direct people to us because there isn't any cost and here is what we do using...
Noah R. Bombard: Thanks for that eloquent thought, Jack. Which short story are you referring to?...
Jack Kerouac: You are stupid. This comes from one of his short stories....
Kirby: Damn I used to know Jen back in the day, I was'nt really a friend of hers but hanged aroun...
- ‘Good news’ sells, it’s just often harder to find
- An exciting move to MassLive
- President Obama visits Worcester and the city comes to a standstill
- Online commenting for dummies
- Do you know why we celebrate Patriots’ Day?
- ‘Local’ isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- Social media burnout and the importance of unplugging from the beast
- For much of your audience, social media is your new homepage
- Talking about the Telegram and covering news in Worcester
- Topless cyclist is challenging more than just the law