I mentioned in 2 Minutes the other day that longtime Lawrence business Priscilla Candies would be closing unless a new owner steps up to buy from retiring owners Harriet and Norman Cooper. Bill Kirk has the full story in today’s Eagle-Tribune and I polished off video footage from my visit to Priscilla the other day to give you a better look at the operation. It’s truly a great tradition the Coopers had been keeping alive.
0Topless cyclist is challenging more than just the law October 23, 2013 Featured Articles
1Moxie sports “new” label; crusty New Englanders appalled October 9, 2008 Featured Articles, In the News
Most Recent Comments
Noah R. Bombard: Good point, Victor. The ethics of it depend entirely on the situation....
Victor Infante: I think it's the hypothetical nature of the discussion that's causing friction here. Betwe...
Noah R. Bombard: Parents have certain rights over the decisions and actions their children make up to a cer...
MacO'C: Are you intentionally being coy? What a thoroughly lame answer. You skipped the parent rig...
- Worcester Superintendent of Schools Melinda Boone raises issue of journalists contacting students on social media
- Why we dropped ‘alleged’ from before Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s name
- ‘Good news’ sells, it’s just often harder to find
- An exciting move to MassLive
- President Obama visits Worcester and the city comes to a standstill
- Online commenting for dummies
- Do you know why we celebrate Patriots’ Day?
- ‘Local’ isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- Social media burnout and the importance of unplugging from the beast
- For much of your audience, social media is your new homepage