I mentioned in 2 Minutes the other day that longtime Lawrence business Priscilla Candies would be closing unless a new owner steps up to buy from retiring owners Harriet and Norman Cooper. Bill Kirk has the full story in today’s Eagle-Tribune and I polished off video footage from my visit to Priscilla the other day to give you a better look at the operation. It’s truly a great tradition the Coopers had been keeping alive.
0Topless cyclist is challenging more than just the law October 23, 2013 Featured Articles
1Moxie sports “new” label; crusty New Englanders appalled October 9, 2008 Featured Articles, In the News
Most Recent Comments
Ed Kubosiak: Welcome to the team Noah ... I am looking forward to working with you. Enjoy July and I'll...
A Werder: Nice post. We're thrilled to have you joining us at MassLive! August 4th can't come soon...
Tony Schinella: Congrats buddy! I knew it wouldn't be long before you landed someplace else. :-)...
Carol Butts: I believe the graduates were honored having the President speak at their ceremony and the...
- An exciting move to MassLive
- President Obama visits Worcester and the city comes to a standstill
- Online commenting for dummies
- Do you know why we celebrate Patriots’ Day?
- ‘Local’ isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- Social media burnout and the importance of unplugging from the beast
- For much of your audience, social media is your new homepage
- Talking about the Telegram and covering news in Worcester
- Topless cyclist is challenging more than just the law
- 42 Miles of Hell; The Story of the Worcester Tornado of ’53