I mentioned in 2 Minutes the other day that longtime Lawrence business Priscilla Candies would be closing unless a new owner steps up to buy from retiring owners Harriet and Norman Cooper. Bill Kirk has the full story in today’s Eagle-Tribune and I polished off video footage from my visit to Priscilla the other day to give you a better look at the operation. It’s truly a great tradition the Coopers had been keeping alive.
Most Recent Comments
John44122: I recently bought some regular Moxie here in Scottsdale Az and also got a case of diet Mox...
Katie Mullaly: I've been looking through my old posts and noticed a trackback to this one! I'm flattered...
Noah R. Bombard: Wow. Good catch. Not only is the Sun-Journal up there in the top four of likes, it also ha...
Frank Hodson III: Don't forget the Lewiston Sun Journal. http://m.facebook.com/sunjournal It's the 2nd or...
- Bad source info in Boston Marathon bombing illustrates difficulty covering developing news
- Personal information of Vudu subscribers stolen
- Facebook likes for major New England newspapers
- JetBlue folks getting better at pronouncing ‘Worcester’
- Storify of JetBlue visit to Worcester for big announcement
- Text alerts that get you only the info you want
- Is that Worcester’s DPW Commissioner in an ad for a bar?
- On Yahoo’s decision to rein in working from home
- Cara Brindisi performs ‘Okay’
- Ten ways to boost your newspaper’s Facebook presence